- Increase discoverability by using location and hashtags. Hashtag blocks are currently a successful format, but test often to see how many is the right amount.
- Interact with your followers. Responding to comments is the best way to build loyalty and continued engagement. Ask for feedback and create conversations.
- Use the link in bio to your advantage. Get followers where they want to go quickly and use the link to drive directly to your Instagram Shop page, as made with Looks & Collections.
- Create round-ups to captivate your audience. Use stories to break outfits down piece by piece; this allows for a clean linking strategy and communicates your value prop. Looks or routines work well for round-ups.
- Use Instagram Highlights. The highlight albums show up in chronological creation order, so make sure to create the most important album last.
- Don’t get carried away. Keep posts under 4/day and stories under 15/day. People are watching on their phones so content should be in fun, digestible snippets.
Have more questions? Submit a request