Why do I need to be approved for Amazon?
- We work directly with Amazon to create a required tracking ID for all ShopStyle Collective members that drive affiliate traffic to Amazon. Once verified by Amazon, your affiliate links for Amazon will be monetized as expected.
- Your Amazon account or Amazon Affiliate membership is separate and independent from the verification process on our platform.
How do I qualify for Amazon?
- Verification may be delayed based on allowing sufficient time for our team to evaluate your account based on traffic sources, content, and more.
- In order to qualify for verification, Amazon requires original, lifestyle-heavy content from our creators. Note: Content creators that primarily use Facebook Groups/Facebook Pages or publish content focused on deals do not qualify for our Amazon program.
How do I know if my Amazon Verification is Pending?
Before linking to Amazon, make sure to check your Amazon eligibility! You can see this in your account in several places mapped out here:
1. On your homepage! Once verified, this status box will disappear and the commission rate % will be visible on the Supported Retailers page.
2. Once verified, this pending status banner will disappear and the commission rate % will be visible on Supported Retailers.
What do I know now that I'm Verified?
Once verified, start linking! Learn how here.
- Once verified, the product URL that appears after clicking through on your affiliate content may contain your Instagram handle, blog/website name, or ShopStyle Collective username as part of this process. There is nothing to worry about this, it's just part of the verification ID created for you and will not affect tracking in any way.