Disclaimer: This is for a self-hosted WordPress site only. Find out more here about what platforms work best with ShopStyle Collective's suite of tools.
Creating a Shop my Instagram page on WordPress. This is where you'll embed your Collection code.
1. Log into WordPress and click Pages > Add New from the left navigation
2. Name your new Shop page
3. In the ShopStyle Collective dashboard, click Looks > My Collections to find the Collection you want to embed in your Shop page. For details on how to create a Collection, see here.
- You can see the Look included in the Collection by viewing the images in the thumbnail
- If there are no images, there are no Looks associated with it
- When no Looks are assigned to a Look you can add the Collection code to your blog still, but nothing will appear before Looks are assigned to it!
4. Click “Copy Embed Code”
5. Go to your new WordPress Shop page to paste the embed code in the text window
- The Collection code automatically adjusts to the width of your blog’s new page, even as you add more Looks to it
Tip: Click Preview to see the page with your Collection.
6. Share the link to your Shop page in your Instagram bio! For example:
7. Add the new page to your blog’s navigation so your blog’s readers can also find it easily. Adding the page to your navigation depends on your WordPress theme’s configuration. You can either add it to the top navigation or to the sidebar as a widget (or both!).
image via Atlantic Pacific